LASH ACADEMY 101 - TORONTO
- How to Start a Lash Academy
- Becoming an Educator
- How to Construct a Lash Manual
- Step-by-Step Guide on What to Include in a Lash Manual
- Lash Training Structure
- All course sales (deposit AND/OR tuition) are FINAL SALE. No refund, exchanges or transfers.
- If you have paid a deposit, the remaining balance of $1300 is due October 14, 2019
- This course will only be held if the minimum amount of seats are filled. Should the minimum amount of seats not be filled, the course will be cancelled and you’ll be provided with a full refund.
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR LASH BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL?! Start your own Lash Academy by learning from one of the industry’s best Lash Academy’s! THE LASH SHOP won the 2019 NALA Award for Comprehensive Curriculum.
The course will be conducted by Fendi Oung - a Certified and Accredited Lash Artist, Certified Educator and Board Advisor for the National Association of Lash Artists.
Location: Toronto - 555 Richmond St. West, Toronto, , M5V3B1 (Subject to change)
Date: November 9, 2019
Time: 9:00am (Subject to change)
This course consists of TWO parts. You’ll be awarded with TWO certificates upon completion of the entire course.
Part 1: Live Course - Certificate of Completion for Lash Academy 101
Part 2: Construct Training Manual - Certified Educator Certificate
Part 1 Course Curriculum:
You’ll be provided with all the information you need to construct your lash manual. After the course, all you have to do is make it your own! You’ll also be provided with illustrations that you can use in your manual.
Upon completion of the course, you’ll be provided with a Certificate of Completion for Lash Academy 101. Once you have completed your manual, you can submit it for review. You’ll have 18 months to submit your manual. You will be provided with two complimentary reviews of your manual. A review will provide you with feedback on your manual so you can make the required changes. Any additional review will be $200. Once your manual is approved, you’ll be provided with a Certified Educator Certificate.
- Variant: Deposit